We know that the situation for many consumers has changed due to the current situation. Debt remains, but willingness to pay may have decreased due to illness, care for a loved one, or loss of work / income.
It is most important for us that every consumer is treated with a high degree of empathy in these difficult times.
For this reason, we would like to signal that we take this situation into account. This requires a suggestion from you on how we can take the current situation into account together with the rescheduling of repayments and installment payment agreements.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find a friendly solution
We all have a responsibility to contribute to the community in these difficult times. We will also do our best to find good solutions that are adapted to the situation of the individual. We therefore encourage you to contact us so that we can find solutions that work for everyone involved.
Stay healthy, your ScoreControl
On this website you have convenient access to all of your open amounts listed with ScoreControl. You can easily do your payment, arrange installment payments or agree on a payment date. Further features are sending messages or update your personal data.
To inform you about the current situation there is a mailbox. In the mailbox you will find further informations regarding the open debt.
We recommend the following features:
1. Is your personal data in the menue "personal data" still correct? If not - please make an update.
2. Click the line of the receivable and get into the details of the claim. Here you have several options for processing.
3. Enter a term of payment:In order to express your willingness to pay. Please click in the "Overview: Receivables" on the claim concerned. Then you can select the button "payment".
4. Arrange an installment payment:Click in the "Overview: Receivables" on the claim concerned. Then select the button "installment plan".
5. Send us a message. From a selection you can, for example, send a receipt of your payment or a receipt of retourned goods.
6. If you like to pay the open amount by remittance, please use the following account details for your payment:
As a beneficiary/account number please use the following: IBAN CH76 0900 0000 8510 4932 7.
If you would like to do a payment from abroad, please use the payment informations as below:
IBAN CH76 0900 0000 8510 4932 7
Bank: Swiss Post - Postfinance, Mingerstr. 20, 3030 Bern
Beneficiary: ScoreControl - AURIGA Credit Solutions AG - Hornbachstr. 50 - 8008 Zürich
As for the payment purpose we kindly ask you to use the reference number.
If you need any support, please do not hesitate to contact us for further help 055 / 508 12 10 (Monday to Friday from 9:00 - 12:00am and 01:00 - 5:00pm).
Thank you very much.